Many of our initial procedures and policies have been discarded and a more relaxed atmosphere has begun. Based on recommendations from the Divers Alert Network, as well as the Mexican Ministry of Health, we have summarized important protocols that are being implemented.
- A negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) is not required for entry.
- We strongly recommend all participants to acquire a travel insurance that provides emergency medical assistance and benefits that help make you a safer traveler.
ZERO CONTACT CHECK IN
- Check-ins will be done in advance.
- Paperworks will need to be signed digitally prior to your arrival.
- Special COVID-19 medical release form will need to be signed.
- Online payments will be available as usual.
PRIVATE GUIDING OPTION
- While we do organise a personalized service & small groups by standard,
we understand that some would prefer to social distance from other divers as much as possible.
- A private guiding option is available for you or your group only.
- Our vehicles will allow transportation of 4 people maximum per private group.
BARRIER PROTECTION MANDATORY
- If a patron shows signs of sickness, presenting a risk for the health and safety of others, we reserve the right of refusing contact and canceling any activities.
- Sick divers without barrier protection will not be allowed on the vehicles or boats.
- All equipment rentals will be sanitized at the end of each day.
FREQUENTLY SANITIZED SPACES
- The boats and vehicles are maintained clean and sanitized.
- Hands sanitizer dispensers will be made available.